Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Nite Art Club.

                 To-nite was fun, we finished our last effort in Chinese Painting. We did a painting including all 4 Gentleman, and added a fishing Kingfisher. Ha, ha, not too bad for first time. I will post my painting to nite, but I failed to get a photo of Tina's before she left for home. but they are quite similar.

                                   Kingfisher and the Four Gentlemen.

                                                     Close up of Kingfisher.

                           Next Thursday we are falling back to landscape painting and sketching, till then "Happy Painting!"

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this is lovely, so dainty and fresh,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,It was so much fun Laurie, and I just got an inquiry from another lady who would like to take the course too!

      Delete